It offers CV Control over the envelopes complete time, Positive, Negative and Bi-Polar Outputs. It is switchable between Linear and Exponential curves and can either be used as a traditional ADSR or in LOOP mode can function like an LFO (the different outputs come in very handy here especially the +/-), it can also go well up into the audio range in this mode. The Envelope is “snappier than a piranha jacuzzi” – minimum envelope times of 1MS, through to long envelope times – and everything in between!
3 modes (On/OFF/ON toggle):
- Toggle up = VCADSR
- Toggle middle = Gated looping (will only loop when there is a gate present)
- Toggle down = Looping , ie VCLFO
How the looping works:
- Sustain set to zero – cycles through the Attack and Decay only, the Release then sets the ‘off time’ – very cool.
- Sustain set higher than zero but lower than maximum – cycles through Attack and Decay until the Decay reaches the Sustain level, then it goes into Release. There are some superb weird waveforms to be had here.
- Sustain set to maximum – cycles though Attack and Release only. Decay sets the ‘on time’ ie how long it holds high after Attack but before Release.
Attack, Decay, Release min/max: 1ms – 10s (per segment)
Max freq in loop mode 310Hz
Max triggering speed 950Hz