CEMosc is a stable AS3340 based VCO which tracks beautifully, and is feature rich. Easy to build and calibrate too.
CEMosc has at it’s heart a CEM3340 or AS3340. You can source your own chip, of buy AS3340 direct from me when you order your PCB set and panel.
- Onboard voltage regulation for tuning and tracking stability
- A rotary octave switch as well as a fine tune knob
- Both manual PW as well as PWM are available
- Linear and Exponential FM inputs, each with attenuators
- Both soft and hard sync
- Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse outputs